Join our Campus Ambassador Program!
Gain experience that sets you apart and shows your initiative, organizational skills and leadership. Earn money, perks, and free access to bartleby (bartleby.com), as you help your classmates stress less and learn more.
Bartleby, the guide to better learning, provides homework help whenever and wherever students need it! With bartleby learn, students have access to millions of step-by-step textbook solutions, a vast library of solutions to homework questions, and subject matter experts, available 24/7, who provide thorough explanations to homework questions. Bartleby write is an all-in-one writing help tool that offers grammar and spell checker, a plagiarism checker, and a citation tool. Both products are for a small monthly fee that is considerably less than its competitors.
If you enjoy helping people, succeeding in college and are well-connected on, and off campus, then you might be a terrific fit for this flexible, fun job. As a bartleby brand ambassador, you’ll be part of a welcoming, supportive national team that works hard to ensure your success in the program.
As a Bartleby Campus Ambassador, you will:
- Support the academic success of students by spreading awareness and interest for bartleby, both in-person and through social media.
- Plan and execute on- and off-campus bartleby events and presentations (such as organization fairs or club presentations).
- Help shape the future of bartleby! You’ll provide the student perspective and feedback, and share your input on bartleby messaging and offers.
- Attend regular, virtual meetings to discuss progress towards your marketing strategies and share knowledge with your follow Ambassadors.
- Work independently – at times that are convenient for you!
Qualified applicants will be:
- Currently enrolled as an undergraduate student and working towards a college degree.
- Flexibility to work 3 – 5 hours per week, on and off campus while classes are in session, with some opportunities for work during break periods.
- Highly proficient with and comfortable sharing bartleby promotions through social media channels, especially with Facebook, Twitter, TikTok, and Instagram.
- Enthusiastic about networking with friends and campus organizations, both in-person and online.
- Strong connections to other students and to the overall campus community.
- Excellent communicators who are organized and motivated to succeed.
- Enrolled as a full-time undergraduate student at a 2-year or 4-year United States college or university. During COVID-19, we are open to remote working arrangements.
Compensation & Benefits:
- $15/hour with an average number of hours ranging from 3-5 hours per week.
- Complimentary bartleby products (e.g. bartleby learn and bartleby write).
- Perks, recognition and swag for high achievements.
- New skill development and resume-worthy, professional experience that employers desire!