Bartleby Campus Ambassador Program
Spring 2020 (January – May)
Gain experience that sets you apart and shows your initiative, organizational skills and leadership. Earn money, perks, and free access to bartleby (bartleby.com), as you help your classmates stress less and learn more.
Bartleby, the guide to better learning, provides homework help whenever and wherever students need it! With bartleby learn, students have access to millions of step-by-step textbook solutions, a vast library of solutions to homework questions, and subject matter experts, available 24/7, who provide thorough explanations to homework questions. Bartleby write, is an all-in-one writing help tool that offers grammar and spell checker, a plagiarism checker, and a citation tool. Both products are for a small monthly fee that is considerably less than its competitors.
If you enjoy helping people, succeeding in college and are well-connected on, and off campus, then you might be a terrific fit for this flexible, fun job. As a bartleby student ambassador, you’ll be part of a welcoming, supportive national team that works hard to ensure your success in the program.
As a Bartleby Campus Ambassador, you will:
- Spread the word about bartleby learn and bartleby write to classmates and student organizations.
- Tap into your personal networks to share bartleby promotions and special offers via social media.
- Plan, market and manage on and off campus tabling events that generate interest in bartleby.
- Provide the student perspective and share your input on bartleby messaging and offers.
- Work independently, about 3 – 5 hours per week, at times that are convenient for you.
- Attend bi-weekly, virtual (i.e. online video) meetings to learn about job expectations, share knowledge with your follow ambassadors, and provide campus feedback.
Qualified applicants will be:
- College students who are 18 years or older and, if selected, able to provide documentation regarding eligibility to work in the United States.
- Enrolled at a 2-year or 4-year college or university in the United States; preference is given to the schools listed below*.
- Able to work approximately 3 – 5 hours per week, on and off campus, from January – May 2020.
- Enthusiastic about direct outreach to personal contacts and/or campus organizations about the bartleby offerings.
- Excellent communicators who are organized and motivated to succeed.
- Enrolled as a full-time undergraduate student at a 2-year or 4-year college or university from this list of eligible schools.
Compensation & Benefits:
- $15/hour with an average number of hours ranging from 3-5 hours per week.
- Complimentary bartleby products (e.g. bartleby learn and bartleby write).
- Perks, recognition and swag for high achievements.
- New skill development and resume-worthy, professional experience that employers desire.